This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #MinuteMaidHoliday #CollectiveBias
Coming home for the holiday’s was always one of my favorite things to look forward to while I was in college. We would always have such a wonderful time sitting around the table enjoying a delicious brunch. A Christmas brunch with my family is always filled with so much happiness, love, and excitement!
A perfect holiday brunch includes…
- Minute Maid Orange Juice
- A Veggie Egg Casserole
- Cinnamon Muffins
Veggie Egg Casserole:
Splash of milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1 red pepper, diced
1 yellow pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
1 cup of fresh spinach, chopped
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, whisk together the 9 eggs. Add a splash of milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet, saute the peppers and onion in a little bit of olive oil.
- Add in the spinach for a minute or two.
- Pour the eggs in a greased 7 by 11 Pyrex dish. Add in the sauteed veggies and tomatoes. Stir everything in the pan.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese. Distribute evenly.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 35 minutes or until the eggs are set and golden.
- Sprinkle the casserole with Parmesan cheese if you desire.
This recipe was modified from Two Peas & Their Pod.
It’s so important to go home for the holiday’s if you’re a college student. It’s the perfect time to be with family and create amazing memories around the table during brunch.
Get your Minute Maid Orange Juice at Albertsons this Holiday season!