This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #MinuteMaidHoliday #CollectiveBias
Coming home for the holiday’s was always one of my favorite things to look forward to while I was in college. We would always have such a wonderful time sitting around the table enjoying a delicious brunch. A Christmas brunch with my family is always filled with so much happiness, love, and excitement!
A perfect holiday brunch includes…
- Minute Maid Orange Juice
- A Veggie Egg Casserole
- Cinnamon Muffins
Veggie Egg Casserole:
Splash of milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1 red pepper, diced
1 yellow pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
1 cup of fresh spinach, chopped
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, whisk together the 9 eggs. Add a splash of milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet, saute the peppers and onion in a little bit of olive oil.
- Add in the spinach for a minute or two.
- Pour the eggs in a greased 7 by 11 Pyrex dish. Add in the sauteed veggies and tomatoes. Stir everything in the pan.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese. Distribute evenly.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 35 minutes or until the eggs are set and golden.
- Sprinkle the casserole with Parmesan cheese if you desire.
This recipe was modified from Two Peas & Their Pod.
It’s so important to go home for the holiday’s if you’re a college student. It’s the perfect time to be with family and create amazing memories around the table during brunch.
Get your Minute Maid Orange Juice at Albertsons this Holiday season!
SC101 - Introduction to Surviving College
Enroll in this 6 day FREE email course that guides you through the basics of surviving college. We'll cover the most common problems that college students regularly face. After completing this course you'll be ready to survive college!