Lately, I’ve really been hitting it hard at the gym and I thought you might find it interesting what I all carry with me in my gym bag! There are a few things here and there do change depending on the day. Occasionally I’ll only take my Yoga mat to the gym if I’ll only be going to a Yoga or Pilates class. But what you see here is what comes with every time no matter what! ?
- Camelbak Water Bottle – I love that this has one has the straw and bite valve, it makes it super easy to grab a drink of water if I’m on a treadmill or bike.
- Socks – I always keep an extra pair (or two) of socks in my bag because I tend to forget them 🙂
- Towel – I love the small towels from Lululemon they’re extremely absorbent and I love the fun colors they have! Check out my review for them – Here!
- Makeup wipes, chapstick, and deodorant – Just a few must haves for keeping clean!
- Running Shoes – These are the 2014 Nike Flex’s, not necessarily my favorite line… I am madly in love with Nike’s Free Run’s!!! <3
- Earbuds – Sometimes I end up with two pairs in my bag just because I prefer the pink pair over the orange (it has volume & mic controls). Both of these are made by yurbuds and I love them almost as much as I love Free Runs!
- Phone – I always keep my iPhone with me for listening to music and tracking my runs & exercises.
- Arm band – I use this armband for almost all the exercises that I do and I love that it’s pink!
- Resistance Band – I use this around my ankles and thighs during certain exercises. (Here is a link to a similar one that I actually prefer over the one I’m currently using.)
Next, you’ll find a few pictures of my actual gym bag. I found this one on Nike’s website and it’s actually a children’s bag! I wanted a backpack because I’m often walking across campus to get to the gym and I wanted something easy to carry. I figured a kids backpack would be preferable because it wouldn’t be as bulky as a regular backpack. Luckily I even found one that was on clearance! ANNNDDD… It’s super freaking cute! <3
Let me know what your gym essentials are! Also, are you a cardio or weights girl – or maybe a bit of both? Lets talk fitness in the comments below!
My Gym Bag Essentials
Follow me on Social Media. I follow Back! ❤
SC101 - Introduction to Surviving College
Enroll in this 6 day FREE email course that guides you through the basics of surviving college. We'll cover the most common problems that college students regularly face. After completing this course you'll be ready to survive college!