Staying organized is something that I’ve always found important. Plus, having amazing Summer adventures is something all of us want to enjoy. Which means planning these adventures is the most important part! Wanting to know some tips and tricks on how to plan your summer adventures? Then keep reading. ☺️
First things first. Purchase a planner!
Blue Sky was kind enough to send me some pieces from their new Day Designer for Blue Sky collection. The colors and prints of this Summer collection are beautiful! Also, each planner varies slightly to give some unique flair.
Below I’ve included some photos that show the inside of three different planners. You’ll be able to tell that they each have their own design, orientation, and layout — making this collection suitable for anyone!
More from the Day Designer for Blue Sky collection
My favorite pieces out of this collection are probably the Aqua Blue bound planner the Washi Tape!! I highly recommend these planners to anyone looking for a new one. They’re both affordable and cute!
Next, How To Plan your adventure!
- Use washi tape to mark the days of your trip!
- Make a list of everything you want to do or see on your adventure.
- In your planner, write down what days you’d like to do certain things on your list. Don’t make these set in stone plans, otherwise it’s not an adventure!!
- Need park passes or admission tickets? — Buy or Order these ahead of time!
- If you’re going hiking, camping, or even roadtripping… my one and only recommendation is to buy a MAP!
- Make a budget in the handy-dandy notes section of your planner.
- Also make a packing list!
- Coordinate house/apartment and pet sitters.
- Let friends and family know if you’re going somewhere desolate.
My Most Recent Adventure
No one needs all these planners to themselves! That’s why any extra planners went to friends and family so they can plan their summer adventures too! Where are you going on your next adventure?
SC101 - Introduction to Surviving College
Enroll in this 6 day FREE email course that guides you through the basics of surviving college. We'll cover the most common problems that college students regularly face. After completing this course you'll be ready to survive college!