After posting my What’s in my Gym Bag post I thought I’d do a similar one with my Makeup Bag! The majority of what you’ll see below is what I use on a daily basis and what I consider my essentials. I do not use all of these products every single day; products 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 14 (below) are the most frequently used products of mine.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy – I love to use this any time my lips seem dry. It makes them soft and smooth almost immediately!
- Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick (Angelic Nude) – I love this shade and I find that this nude doesn’t wash me out and has the perfect amount of color.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow (Suspect) – This is my all time favorite eyeshadow. For some reason I’m completely in love with it, I like that it has a slight shimmer without being over the top.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing – This is again, my favorite primer. I found this one works better for me and my skin than Benefit’s POREfessional. Make sure to check out my review for this primer!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) – They have recently redone the packaging for this product but the formula is still amazing as ever!
- NARS Radient Creamy Concealer (Vanilla or Custard) – Overall, I love the coverage of this concealer and the formula of it! My Favorite! I’ve also got my mom hooked on it too 😉
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Mont Blanc or Vallauris) – Again, I can’t say enough about this foundation! Make sure to check out my review for it!!
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Mascara – I love to use this mascara on my lower lashes. It does a great job of not clumping my lashes together and it really does seem lengthening when applied to my upper lashes.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – LOVE! I can’t get enough of this mascara. I just love the affect that it has on my eye lashes!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Dark Brown) – I thoroughly enjoy this brow product and feel that it is much easier to use than the Dipbrow Pomade when I’m in a quick hurry.
- NARS Blush (Gina) – I love the coraly peachy shade of this blush and it is described as “a true tangerine” on NARS’ website.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer (Park Avenue Princess) – This is an amazing bronzer that is suitable for all over bronzing or specific contouring.
- Cover Fx Pressed Mineral Foundation (P40) – I enjoy using this foundation as an all over setting powder; make sure to check out this review too 😉
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed (Opal) – LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! This highlighter is absolutely amazing and is a must have of mine!
Above are photos of my makeup bag 🙂 I think I’ve had this thing since I was seven and if I remember correctly, it came with a children’s luggage set!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post! If you have any suggestions or questions feel free to leave them below!!
Follow me on social media! I follow back ❤